Saturday, August 15, 2009

Caution! Awesomeness contained here...

If you aren't scrapping with the goodies from simply.scraps yet, I can forgive you your momentary lapse of judgement- or even chalk it up to having not discovered Laura's (the designer) awesomeness yet... after this you have no further excuses LOL


Seriously though... Today she's releasing a template set based off her own (super awesome- I warned you about the awesome) layouts. These were so fun to use, I definitely plan on doing a few more pieces than the ones below- but unfortunately have a baby who got her vaccines today and is NOT happy... even when she gets to see the awesomeness... (haha) Unfortunately the awesomeness cannot, in fact, work miracles...


Go grab this today at Gotta Pixel... and while you're there, browse some of her other stuff, she makes me wanna spend my scrapping allowance!

I also totally fell in love with this kit, which I used on both Layouts... Emo Kid. It is chock full of bright dorky goodness, don't let the Emo parts fool you, it is for dorks and Emo's alike!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 20 post on Aug. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete