Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hula Monkey and Cutieful Doodleful Youville!

2 New Releases from Amy Sumrall today! Lucky you!

I totally L-O-V-E this first one... and the LO I did with it is definitely one of my all time favorites! That's how you know you've got a good kit- it inspires you and you always love the way it turns out! Cutieful Doodleful Youville is over at The Digichick starting today and guess what? The whole store is 30% off! Get your happy heinys over there and grab these up!



I was pretty tickled when Amy let us play with this one, since I had just taken a TON of pictures of Kat in her baby pool for the first time- it worked out well :) Besides- monkeys doing the hula- BRILLIANT!! LOL


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. you didn't use the hulu monkey...my only compliant!!!! You really are gifted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 32 post on Aug. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete