Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Polka Dot Plum!!

I just got the okay to officially announce that I've joined the Creative Team at a brand spanking new store: Polka Dot Plum :)

I have to say, it's so exciting to be starting at a store from the ground up! And if the sneak peek of the new website is any indication it's going to be gorgeous! I've gotten to look at some of the kits we'll be starting off with and it's just beautiful quality stuff.

I'm sure you'll be hearing more from me about PDP as time goes on, but wanted to make the announcement that, yes, I've joined yet another Creative Team LOL

I'm also officially permanent now with Faith True (I started as a June guest, and I was so cute she decided to keep me)

Busy busy busy....


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you on both Tara!! Can't wait to work with you on PDP! What I have seen from you so far is GORGEOUS!!

    ~Vicki

    ReplyDelete