Saturday, May 30, 2009

Both pieces of big news!!!

Okay news #1-

EEEE!!!! I've been chosen to be on Amy Sumrall's Creative Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is so bloody fantastic I'm just gonna fall out of my chair! I'm a huge fan of hers, and honestly she's one of the most talented designers I've seen... and she picked me out of the mountains of applications she got! This is a HUGE honor and I'm so thrilled that she thought my work was good enough to be on her CT.... I'm wearing this blinkie with pride!

News #2...

Same thing over at Scrappity Doo Dah! I'm now a site CT for them which means I get to work with a different designer every few weeks! This is an amazing honor, and after sending in my apps to people, I never assumed I'd get this many people wanting me on their team!

The Fangirl has arrived people, the Fangirl has arrived!

1 comment:

  1. Seems like you EVERYTHING is working out for you!!! Congrats on finally finding it all and being happy in your own little heaven...sounds like much...but you just seem to happy...even in this.

    ReplyDelete