Saturday, May 30, 2009

Favorite Freebie of the Day May 30th

Okay before I launch into FFOTD... I have 2 pieces of AWESOME news, and I mean all caps good... but I can't tell you either one just yet!!! Ooooohhhh, the pain!!! I gotta tell someone! All will be made clear soon, just to let you know this Fangirl is positively swooning... it's that good :) Stay tuned!


Kit: Mother's Dayz
Designer: Seni Designs

What I loved about it: The sequin scatter and those adorable vellum hearts (as is obvious by how many of them I used in my LO!) There are also some great ribbon and embroidery floss looking pieces as well. There is cutie patootie bead hanger and some flowers that would have been fun to use too, but I didn't want to clutter the LO.
Also- I have to say, this is one of my favorite LO's I've done in a awhile, in fact it'll likely be going in the Lewis Family History Book :)
What else could a scrappy fangirl want? A few more frames might have been fun to work with since there are so many cluster-able elements, perhaps a few more vellum pieces as well. There were quite a few vellum pieces actually, I just really realllllly liked them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment