Saturday, May 23, 2009

Favorite Freebie of the Day May 23rd


Posting early today as I have a very full day of gardening and cleaning to do, then we're going out with friends tonight!
Kit: Like Dreamers Do
Designer: Valerie N Designs
What I loved: This is an amazing dreamy kit! I debated for a good 10 minutes just deciding which papers I should use! And you know it's a good kit when you're disappointed you couldn't fit more elements in there! This is adorable, and the colors are amazing. A truly great effort, and I love it so much that this is a designer that I'll definitely keep my eye on in the future :)

What else could a Scrappy Fangirl want? I can't even imagine what else she could've added, this is a BIG kit and chock FULL of goodies! If you're smart you'll snag it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment