Sunday, May 17, 2009

Favorite Freebie of the Day May 17th

When a big website like Digi Scrap Addicts does a Design contest everyone wins! It's one of my favorite things about being a scrapper and avid freebie hunter! The designers get their names out there, and scrappers get top of the line gorgeous designs for free :) I highly recommend you check out the So You Think You Can Design Challenge at DigiScrapAddicts!
Kit: The Big Yellow Sub
Designer: Faith True
What I loved: Oh, where do I start?? I love Faith True's designs, they're always so whimsical and fun! I adore the crayon-esqe drawings, the awesome curly waves, the bubbles, the stars... it's all wonderful!
What I would've liked to see also: More of it! It's really a big freebie, but there's no such thing as too much of a good thing here!

No comments:

Post a Comment