Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Favorite Freebie of the Day May 19th

Wow, today was a busy and full day and it's not even over yet! I planted my HUGE herb garden outside, and also found out that I was accepted to the Creative Team of Designs by Sassy :) I feel lucky to get to be part of her CT over at Inspiration Lane. You'll start seeing some of her work here on the blog as soon as she starts releasing new kits for us to scrap :) So lucky me, a garden and a job LOL
Okay enough of me, here's the Favorite Freebie of the Day!

Kit: Happy Day

Designer: Jaelop Designs

Snag it here: http://jaelop.blogspot.com/

What I loved: The whole kit just has this great bright happy feel to it! The designer named it well :) The scatters are all adorable, 2 flower scatters and one spiral scatter... I had to use them all in my LO because I liked them so much! The WA is adorable, and there is 3 variations, all great. The Flowers and other elements pop right off the page, almost like you could pick them up, love it!

What I would've liked to see also: I like to always offer Constructive Criticism but honestly, I can't find one thing I would change about this kit! It's wonderful and original. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment