Saturday, May 16, 2009

Favorite Freebie of the Day May 16th

Posting a bit earlier than usual today, since I'm headed out to my Sister in Law's bachelorette party tonight :) Kit: Secrets, Hopes, and Dreams
Designer: MrsJaybob Designs
Snag it here: http://www.mrsjaybob.blogspot.com/
What I love about it: It's got a great vintage feel, plus there are quite a few great pink glitter elements as well. This is a girly girly kit, which I always like since I'm usually scrapping pics of my daughter! The paper heart elements are gorgeous and will definitely get used in other layouts for me!
What I would've liked to see also: Some coordinating solids to go with the patterned papers. I had to pull a generic crumpled black paper out of my library to frame the picture to make it pop a bit more. The patterned papers are great, but I felt I needed some contrast in my layout. Otherwise a quite nice little freebie kit! Pick it up for yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for picking my kit! What an honor. Love your LO, thanks also for the CC on the kit and it's contents. I made it for a challenge and they really limit the number of solid papers we can put in:( I agree, would have rather had a few more of those.
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete